The Easiest Way to Sell
888 Auctions’ Consynor Dealer Program is a service for galleries and dealers to utilize our existing cataloguing and marketing infrastructure without the added costs of subscribing to a ‘premium’ service charging ‘premium’ subscription fees most often seen in other online platforms such as eBay, Artnet, 1stDibs, or Artsy.
Understanding the time and energy that goes into the operation of a successful gallery, 888 Auctions hopes to alleviate the administrative responsibilities while allowing galleries and dealers the opportunity to do what they do best: prioritizing their efforts into cultivating relations with other dealers and clients and acquiring items.
As an exclusive partner of 888 Auctions’ Consynor Dealer Program, the following services are provided without your item(s) never having left your possession:
- Auction Platform:
- By virtually consigning your items with 888 Auctions, your items will be published in our auction catalogues where bidders from the floor, over the phone, and five different platforms will be bidding against each other where highest prices can be realized within a span of a few seconds. Ditch online platforms holding your items hostage while also charging you unfair subscription fees. Partner with 888 Auctions and list your items with us today!
- Catalogue Production:
- Should you choose to have your items submitted to us, your items will be included in our next auction; we conduct auctions every other Thursday on a bi-monthly schedule
- Marketing Exposure:
- Your items will be published in our auction catalogues where bidders may bid in real-time while the auction is broadcast live on five different platforms (LiveAuctioneers, Invaluable, iCollector, Bidsquare, 888 Auctions’ own bidding platform)
- Clerking & Collection:
- Clerking and collecting payment from clients can oftentimes be a frustrating experience. However, partnering with 888 Auctions allows us to handle the clerking of sold lots, the invoicing of winning bidders and the collection of payment in a timely manner. Any issues regarding non-payment are handled swiftly and without hassle to you and your business.
- Customer Service:
- An account manager will be personally assigned to your gallery to handle all customer related inquiries relating to your virtually consigned items. Your personal account manager will be in direct communication with you before and after the auction and will be the primary liaison between you and 888 Auctions.
- Cash Advance:
- A pilot project that is currently close to being launched, you will soon have access to immediate funds without the stress of waiting for the payment of your items at the end of an auction (which can take as long as four to six weeks). There is no need to wait for the auction to be completed nor do you have to be concerned about whether your items will be sold. Have cash advances approved quickly, prioritize your responsibilities as a dealer, and invest your time in the things that matter to you.
Sit back and relax. From the virtual intake of your items to the collection of payment, 888 Auctions’ Consynor Dealer Program has you fully covered so that you get paid quickly.
How much does Consynor cost?
- Once you agree to sell your item, you can earn as much as 97% of the final sale price.
When and how do I get paid?
- We’ll pay you within forty to forty-five (40-45) calendar days after the live auction date, via cheque.
Where will my items appear?
- Your items will appear simultaneously in auction catalogues we publish on five different platforms as well as on our own website at bid.888auctions.com.
I wish to place my items in separate lots. Can I split my lots and publish them in different catalogues?
- Yes, in consultation with your account manager, you have the luxury of splitting your items into auctions we conduct throughout the year.